Monday, August 11, 2014

Babies, Dresses, and Baseball ...

Welcome to a new week.  It's been a busy one but not a lot of sewing.  I did make these little dresses a couple of weeks back, and finally got them gifted and the Momma's got me some pictures.

I had to make Ivy Rose a second one because the first one was too big.  I made it by the 0-3 months pattern and she was only just over six pounds so it swallowed her whole!  I cut it down just a little and made her another and it was a perfect fit.  (She also got a bib, which Sadie does not need)

Here are my sweet baby girls in their matching dresses.


And a couple more pics, just for good measure ... 



Our Gabbie-Lou-Who also had her very first ever baseball game on Saturday.  She plays with the Field of Angels league.  


Great picture of Gabbie and her "buddy". 


Check out my right hand sidebar for all the great places I am linking up to this week!

And don't forget, there's a back to school sale going on in the Etsy Shop.  Use code SCHOOL14 for 14% off your entire order (excluding shipping).  Valid until August 14, 2014.  

2 comments:

  1. Babies are such a miracle. Six pounds is so teeny tiny. The dresses are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dresses and what lovely little ones!

    ReplyDelete